Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day to everybody!  I hope your day is wonderful and you surround yourselves by people you love.  Not just your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend, but all the people you love today.

A young woman on Facebook said something today that I had not thought of before, but she is completely correct: 

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life!" John 3:16

That's the real meaning of Valentine’s day! Who else would give their Son that you might live forever and ever!?

As you are giving everybody hugs and telling them you love them, don’t forget to tell God thank you for his Valentine’s Day gift also!


While we were growing up when my mom hugged us she made a sound that was something like “um um um”.  Even when we spent the night somewhere or when I called her from Venezuela she ended that phone call with “uh uh uh” – we did not have to be with her to know she was hugging us.

So from me to you – a long distance hug – UH UH UH!!  I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment